BRINC BALL Speak First
The BRINC BALL is a two-way communication device designed for de-escalation and negotiation for first responders. The BALL is a very durable, shock-resistant device with a microphone and speaker. It works just like a cell phone – just call the phone number associated with the BALLS SIM card, and speak first.
- Designed with SWAT negotiations in mind, this two-way communication device’s internal electronics are encapsulated in a state-of-the-art resin providing shock-absorbing protection for the speaker, mics, and electronics. The BALL is a tough cell phone.
- The design does not allow access to the charging port or internals without a special tool, this ensures the ball cannot be messed with during operations
- BALL is too big to be flushed down a toilet
- BALL can be rolled down a hallway, thrown into a room, down a set of stairs, or dropped via a robot or drone
- 4.7-inch diameter (similar to shot-put size)
- Under 2 pounds
- Audible Mic
- Audible Speaker
- Nearly 1-day battery life
- Drop Test: MIL Standard 810G
- Cellular connectivity via SIM card
- Battery fully charges within an hour